WHAT IF MARRIED COUPLES HAD A RESPONSE?
What if married Christian couples made themselves available to more than 97% of people facing unexpected pregnancy who never make their way back into a church? Together, Heidi and Kurt are engaging, encouraging, exhorting and equipping The Church to be prepared to give an answer for the hope it has. We produce mature and able believers willing to to reconcile their own story and become advocates for the sanctity of life, the development of healthy families and the treasure of the Gospel for Dads, Moms and Children.
WE PROVIDE SIX WEEKS OF SOLID BIBLICAL FAMILY DISCIPLESHIP
Monday Evenings for 1 hour and 15 minutes we provide an online webinar leading married families through a path of family discipleship. A place you can learn as a married Christian couple the “How-To’s” to make yourself available to young couples facing unexpected pregnancy.
- SESSION 1 – Making Life Desirable – Lesson dedicated at teaching the positive ways to argue for defense of the unborn.
- SESSION 2- Understanding Joe – Breaking down how young men think, what’s important to them under stress and proven biblical methodology to bridge the gap and reach them.
- SESSION 3 – Understanding Jane – Opening the channel of communication with women facing unexpected pregnant, tackling fears and providing hope.
- SESSION 4 – Situational Mentoring – A revolutionary 4-part method to the biblical and real world response to how everyone handles situations and we as leaders can lovingly respond appropriately.
- SESSION 5 – Healthy Families, Healthy Communication – A sincere and in-depth look into our personal ability to set the terms of healthy communication through the prism of setting our hearts and minds ‘first’.
- SESSION 6 – The Gospel Changes Everything – Opening the mind to our own unique wiring, our calling and the leverage of our personal stories to reflect the Gospel work in us and the opportunity to share it with others.
WE PROVIDE ONGOING SUPPORT
AFGL provides the following support to see the Body of Christ uplifted in her desire to reach people in unexpected pregnancy:
- AFGL Hotline, phone support (free)
- Annual Men’s & Women’s Conferences (paid)
- 24/7 AFGL Texting Network (free)
- Ongoing After Hours Mentor/Disciple Webinars (free)
- Weekly Encouragement Email (Free)
- Online Mentor Network and Forums (Free)
- Training online through the AFGL Join.Me web portal